MHP’s childcare and early childhood education program serves the babies and young children of our students. The babies of our students get an excellent start in life and our teen moms learn how to monitor their child’s motor skill development and social-emotional progress. Babies and toddlers are screened to detect any developmental delays using the Ages & Stages Questionnaire (ASQ). Our childcare programs have the highest quality rating from the Oklahoma Department of Human Services, and are accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
Tulsa Campus: Tracy Malone, Director of Early Education and Childcare Services.
(918) 833-9864 Contact Ms. Malone via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Broken Arrow Campus: Debbie Nagel, Director of Early Education and Childcare Services.
(918) 251-2647 Contact Ms. Nagel via email at email@example.com
- NAEYC accredited/DHS licensed early childhood education and childcare is provided.
- Developmental assessments track child development and social-emotional progress.
- A “Parents As Teachers” birth-to-three early childhood education program teaches parents developmentally appropriate child guidance concepts.