MHP provides a tuition-free program for pregnant and parenting teens to attend school in a supportive and embracing learning environment. In an intimate setting with small size classrooms, students study together with other pregnant and parenting students who share similar concerns and interests. Students earn credits for a high school diploma from either Tulsa or Broken Arrow Public Schools (school transfers from other districts are welcome too). In addition to core subjects, students can also participate in vocational childcare, business technology, and family and consumer sciences classes. MHP offers a path to success for our students by helping make sure they graduate from high school.
- Students earn credits for a high school diploma from either Tulsa or Broken Arrow Public Schools (school transfers from other districts are welcome too).
- Teachers provide individualized education in small size classrooms (typically 12:1 student/teacher ratios).
- Career planning, life coaching and academic guidance supports high school completion and post-secondary education.
- Students can recover academic credit hours needed for high school graduation by completing self-paced, online distance learning classes.
- Assistance is provided with ACT/SAT test preparation and college/financial aid applications.