The Margaret Hudson Program makes a very positive difference in the lives of pregnant and parenting teens. Our goal is to create healthy, prosperous futures for teen mothers. MHP uses a comprehensive approach to provide a myriad of services that adolescent mothers need to stay in school, raise healthy children and maintain stable families. MHP provides wraparound support services to keep pregnant and parenting teens in school and reduce the incidence of subsequent teen pregnancies. MHP’s programs and services enable students to graduate high school and make plans for continued post-secondary education.
MHP provides services in five core areas:
- Academic Education and Career Guidance
- Counseling and Social Services
- Maternal and Pediatric Health Services
- Parenting, Early Childhood Education and Childcare
- Community Outreach and Case Management
The Broken Arrow campus is located at 751 W. Knoxville St., Broken Arrow, OK, 74012; phone: 918-251-2647.